Friday, June 25, 2010

Conference

Just wanted to post to say that I'll be out of pocket for the next couple of days. Just drove 6.5 hours today/tonight for a med school conference. But I will not take a vacation! Normally I would have used a conference or weekend away as an excuse for falling off the wagon or "forgetting" to eat right and make healthy choices. But nope, not this time. This time I packed all my workout gear and made sure the hotel I'm staying in has a free 24-hour fitness center. That's right, Dr Tejas is taking control! Tomorrow morning I'm getting up early so I can fit in a nice cardio workout before my meetings begin.

I hope you're making healthy choices too! Make yourself proud!

Signing off till Monday,
Kelli

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the planning Dr. Tejas and good luck with making your good choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you bring your charts with you? I should make a chart...oh wait, I already did that. I was supposed to mark the pages I wrote, and whatever I did that evening - kudos for the studio or gym, but not for sitting on the couch or hanging with the boys. Maybe the problem is I didn't get shiny stars - I just wrote down whatever I did. Not nearly as inspiring, I don't think.

    Also, I'm really glad to see you not only get back on your healthy kick, but also do some writing. However, this also means you can no longer tell me, "I can't/don't write." You're pretty much amazing, after all.

    Also also - I love all the pictures (um, product placement?). I think the one of your "friends" and the other with the food spread all over the table are my favorites. :)

    Hope your conference went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hei, everything ok? I've had a hard time with motivation and now I'm back... I hope you just have the same problem and your health is good - don't make me worry! :)

    ReplyDelete